Your favorite recipe follows:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup lemon/lime flavored carbonated beverage (7-Up)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour two 9-inch round pans.
- Cream butter and sugar with an electric beater.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Turn mixer to medium and add flour, a little at a time
- Mix in the lemon juice.
- Turn mixer down to lowest setting and add the carbonated beverage.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.
Feedback: Lemon Cake