Your favorite recipe follows:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Oil for deep frying and tempering
- A few sprigs of fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 inch piece cinnamon stick
- 6 peppercorns
- 3 cloves
- 3 cardamoms (green)
- 1 cardamom (black)
- Wash the cauliflower, remove stems and separate into florets.
- Dry the cauliflower florets thoroughly and deep fry in hot oil till they became light brown.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Grind the masala ingredients into a powder.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan. Saute ginger-garlic paste till it changes color.
- Add the ground dry masala. Stir well. Sprinkle the salt, sugar, red chilli powder and mix.
- Pour in the tomato puree followed by drained fried florets.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now pour the cream and stir.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Feedback: Gobhi Darbari