Paneer Dahiwala(Cottage Cheese)
Your favorite recipe follows:
- 200gms paneer cubes
- 1 inch piece ginger
- 4 small tomatoes
- ¼ cup yogurt (curd)
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Make a puree of tomatoes and ginger in a mixer.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a heavy-bottomed pan.
- Add the puree, cover and let cook on medium flame till most of the mositure evaporates, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk the yogurt till it is smooth amd creamy. Add salt, red chili powder and yogurt to the pan. Stir frquently and let it cook till it leaves oil on the sides. Now add 2 cups water, paneer cubes and boil another five minutes.
- Lastly add the fresh whipping cream (unsweetened) or whisked malai and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.
Feedback: Paneer Dahiwala(Cottage Cheese)