Rajmah (Red Kidney Beans) Salad
Your favorite recipe follows:
- 2 cups boiled rajmah (red kidney beans)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium boiled potato
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (coriander) leaves
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon black or rock salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
- Peel onion and boiled potato. Finely chop onion, potato, tomato, green chillies and cilantro leaves.
- Peel, deseed cucumber and dice it.
- Mix together boiled red kidney beans, chopped onions, tomatoes, potatoes, green chillies, cucmber, salt, chat masala, and lemon juice.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- Turn off the heat when the seeds crackle.
- Pour the cumin tempering on the red kidney bean mixture and stir well.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve.
Feedback: Rajmah (Red Kidney Beans) Salad